Welcome to the blogging world. This is Karli (Stapley) Tompkinson - I was a friend of Mark's in High School. Tell him Hi for me. I've been checking Nicole's blog every now and then just waiting for the Jaelynn and Mark blog to show up... HOORAY! Hope you both are doing great. Do you still live in Utah?
3 comments:
Yay! You're bloggers! You will love it! Ryan and I had a blast sledding and making snowmen with you guys.
Welcome to the blogging world. This is Karli (Stapley) Tompkinson - I was a friend of Mark's in High School. Tell him Hi for me. I've been checking Nicole's blog every now and then just waiting for the Jaelynn and Mark blog to show up... HOORAY! Hope you both are doing great. Do you still live in Utah?
Our blog is http://bloggingwithkarli.blogspot.com
Hey cutey! It's Amanda Romney, it's good to see what you are up to!
Post a Comment