Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Yes...going Private.

If you haven't been able to view our blog for a while, it's because Mark got nervous and made it private! Don't worry, you didn't miss anything! I didn't have all your email addresses to invite you to view our blog so I decided to unprivatize it for a while so that all of you that want to keep up with what's going on in our lives can leave me your email addresses so that I can add you. (Or you can email me at jseven21@hotmail.com with your email) If you already emailed Mark then you're set! Going private is such a bummer! But apparently its the thing to do.

So anyway, we are doing good! Only two more years left of D school! Crazy how fast time goes. Mark's super busy with school but enjoying it (for the most part!). Kase is growing like a weed and keeping his mom busy. He'll be a year next month. I love watching him grow but sometimes I feel that the days are going too fast.
Here is a list of some of his new tricks:

- Walking (yes for almost a month now!)Actually he is pretty much running now!
- Talking a lot! But the only words he really says are
Mamma
Da for dad
Stinky
Agua for drink
Mas for more
Dog
Touchdown was his first word but he doesn't really know what it means he just repeats it when his dad says it.
Jump
Bath
Ball
Nose
And learning more everyday!
- He dances so good! and loves all music.
-Flushing the toilet! over and over. I have to keep all bathroom doors closed because between the toilet paper and flushing he goes crazy.
- Knows all the actions to "patty cake" and wishes that the "role it" part would last longer.
-Pretends to talk on the phone
- Tries to put his own clothes on and comb his hair

I know, he's a genius. We love him so much!









14 comments:

Jan T. said...

He has grown so much. What a cutie! Here's my e-mail: janturley1@juno.com!

Jo said...

He is SO CUTE!!
Jo Skinner Schmitt
jodolphins@gmail.com

The Clawson's said...

He is too cute and SO grown up!
chelseaclaw@gmail.com

Amber said...

I thought you already went over this whole going private business! Oh well, send me an invite again.
harmanamber@yahoo.com :D

Janae said...

Tyrell & Janae want to keep following you!! janaeajeman@yahoo.com

Rachel said...

I would love to follow you...
chantel.allen@hotmail.com

Kassy Whetten said...

What a cutie. Here is ours:
kassya7@gmail.com

Megan T. said...

He is so cute and so smart! If you are ever in Glendale, feel free to come see us!

Haymore Family said...

i want to join! rc_haymore@msn.com

1A said...

renee.larson @ gmail .com !!!

Amy said...

Kase looks so grown up and sounds very advanced :)
Count Me and Brad in, You have our emails.

TheWhettenFamilia said...

Hey we'd love to keep seeing how you're little family is doing! manduh03@hotmail.com

Travis and Britni said...

I always view your blog from Megan's. I guess now I'll have to view it from my own. I'd love to stay updated. britnihamblin@hotmail.com

Mama J said...

Your baby boy is so cute. I love keeping up with family & friends from home. Would love to keep following yours. Michelle Jones shellmx@hotmail.com