This was Greysen's first year flanking (red shirt) and he did such a good job. It was so neat watching him throw calves down double his size and acting like it was no big deal.
Chilo! Its nice to know that some things never change. Chilo looks exactly the same as he did when I was 10. It was so nice having him there with us, it made things seem a little bit more like the good old days.
My partner, Charly Jae also known as minime!
handsome Derryl roping!
This picture is unique because if you look closely you can see my Dad on the ground holding a calf down. This doesn't happen very often. Usually he's the roper but we were so short handed this year that we all had to run and fill in as needed.
This is me holding Kase back. He kept trying to run out into the middle of the corral and help like everybody else. I told him maybe next year!You can't go branding without getting absolutely filthy!
There's my cowboy! He was in Guatemala (saving the world) and made it back for the last two days of branding. Love him!This is a few pictures of Jenna, Greysen and me after we got back from an all day round up.
My arms were fried! I need to get some long sleeved shirts or I'm getting cancer for sure.
Good times!










2 comments:
Oh man!!! This was awesome, Im so bummed I missed out on the actual branding part of it all. Awesome post Jae! I love looking at all the great pictures. We are going to have to give Chilo a copy of his picture, he looks really good in it, I'm glad you got that picture of him. Good post Jae! Next year you and Mark will have to come help Phil and I ;).
Love all your new posts Jae!!
Glad you all are doing Great!!
Post a Comment