This year for Halloween we dressed Kase up as a nerd. It was a pretty cheap costume but he pulled it off like a champ!
He wasn't super excited about it at first, especially because his mom and dad couldn't stop laughing at him. This is his "I'll make you pay for this one day!" look.
After a while though he got into the spirit of it all.
He still has a way with the ladies, even dressed like nerd!
I didn't get any pictures of him trunk or treating but he was so cute. He carried his pumpkin basket all by himself (with me following close behind) and went to each car and said trick or treat like he's been doing it his whole life.
He doesn't get very much candy with me not being able to eat sugar and his dad being a dentist so he had a death grip on his candy filled pumpkin basket.
The ewok and the nerd enjoying some candy.
Kase and the ASU nerd.
Watching Kase get excited and into the spirit of it all made Halloween so fun this year!









5 comments:
What a little ham! He's just so dang cute!
cute cute cute pics of Kase! LOVED his costume! glad to see him looking studly with my girls. what a darling. cutest nerd i ever saw for sure.
Oh man, I haven't checked your blog in awhile and missed all these fun posts! Kase's Halloween costume is stinkin hilarious! I love that boy! And congratulations on #2 on the way! I am so so so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see you after Christmas. Love you guys!
-Colee
Finally caught up on your blog, now that all the kids are fast asleep at 8:30 on Christmas Eve! They went to bed like champs on the perfect night.
Kase was the cutest nerd and I love the pumpkin patch picture! Have fun in Thatcher!
I am dying. He is SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment