Thursday, August 28, 2008

Washington DC

The week before we left NY we took a quick weekend trip to Washington DC. It was a lot of fun to see the sights and the history. Washington DC is a very clean and beautiful city and there is so much to see there. I hope to go back one day when I can spend more time to see all the sights.


















2 comments:

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

that was a fun and eventful trip wasn't it...Glad we could share that with you guys. Nothing like a little trouble to make us stronger huh...found a house yet??

The Lamb's said...

Fun trip! For sure do it again when you have more time - its amazing! How's Denver? Are you ready to scream at the housing situation? I can't wait to come visit as soon as you get set up. Love you guys!