Mark is loving school! He is studying a lot and I am going to have to make some friends because I never get to see him but we are so excited to be here. These pics were taken in front of the dental school building.
Yeah Markie! We're so proud of you bud! And I empathize with you Jae. Mitch started last week and I am hating single-parenthood. Lame! I'm watching flights to Denver so I can come crash your pad as soon as you have one. Do you yet? haha. The friends thing will come I'm sure - you are the coolest chick I know - how could anyone not want to be your friend. Okay, well - keep blogging and keep us posted on the happenings! Love, Colee
That is so exciting for Mark! Only four more years, then you might get Mark back. Burke just applied for optometry schools. I don't see him much either. What happened to that "forever" they promised us?
Way to go Markie! Just so you guys know, Dentists are supposed to give free dental work to their families. I think it is the law in all 50 states:) Glad you are enjoying CO!
Sounds like a fair trade. Free speech therapy for free dental work. Should we get this in writing?? HaHa! When are you guys coming to AZ? We should meet up.
5 comments:
Yeah Markie! We're so proud of you bud! And I empathize with you Jae. Mitch started last week and I am hating single-parenthood. Lame! I'm watching flights to Denver so I can come crash your pad as soon as you have one. Do you yet? haha. The friends thing will come I'm sure - you are the coolest chick I know - how could anyone not want to be your friend. Okay, well - keep blogging and keep us posted on the happenings!
Love,
Colee
yay for mark!! good luck man
That is so exciting for Mark! Only four more years, then you might get Mark back. Burke just applied for optometry schools. I don't see him much either. What happened to that "forever" they promised us?
Way to go Markie! Just so you guys know, Dentists are supposed to give free dental work to their families. I think it is the law in all 50 states:) Glad you are enjoying CO!
Sounds like a fair trade. Free speech therapy for free dental work. Should we get this in writing?? HaHa! When are you guys coming to AZ? We should meet up.
Post a Comment