I went home last week to visit my family and while I was there we went on a cattle drive. Is was really fun because my three brothers and sister were all there and it has been a really long time since we were all together on our horses moving cattle. It was just like the good old days! Wish we could be together like that more often.
Blaine and Emi
Denver and Preslee
Greysen
Charlie Jae
Me and I can't remember the name of this horse
Aika
The Oscuro is really green and pretty right now. I wish it was like this always!
Dejah, Greysen, Preslee and I
9 comments:
Wow, It is so green and beautiful there. How fun to see all your family.
Look at you! I'm so proud of you for getting your blog updated so fast!! :) I'm glad you got to go home and see your fam, and cool that your brothers were all there too!
Look at you cowgirl!! These pictures are so cute! Your neices and nephews are adorable. Hope you guys are doing good over in Colorado!
Those are the most beautiful beans I have ever seen.
Jae you look so sexy in those pants, (i forgot the name...chaps maybe?) I know I'm falling behind on blogging...I have good excuses though. no computer, our laptop died, and I lost the cords for my camera to put pics onto the computer. Well terrible excuses I know, looks like colorado is treatin you so good that you had to run away home...haha. jk. hope everything is great, and house hunting is coming...
Hi Jae! I was blog hopping and found yours! I haven't been home in so long, i'm jealous. looks like you had a great time. Hope all is well in Colorado!
Cute blog posts Jae! I loved seeing the pictures of your family!
hola jae! im jealous, i wanna go home too! looks like you guys had tons of fun!
Jae-
I love your pictures I nned your email address please!!!
Post a Comment