Thursday, January 22, 2009

Family Pictures

My family has not taken a family picture in about 8 years! So this Christmas my mom got everybody to sit still long enough for us to finally get it done. These are some of the exciting results:
Where is your hat Marky?




Dejah, Aika, Tall Jenna, Mom, Me, Ami

Dad, Mark, Smiley, Blaine, Derryl

Sure wish I would have gotten my moms eyes! Im hoping one of my kids do.

Emi, Preslee, Cash, Greysen, Charlie Jae
The grandkid pictures are always the best!

Until another 8 years!






5 comments:

Jamie said...

Your family is so cute! Congrats on having a boy...Josh is jealous! Hope you are feeling good!

Amy said...

Those pictures look so good. What a great family. Love the new look to your blog too!

Anonymous said...

Wow those kids are good looking!!! Greysen wants you to name your baby Reilley as he thinks it is a way cooler name than Greysen.

Jan T. said...

I love the family pictures. It's great to see everyone. AND....Congratulations on the baby boy! How exciting! Seems like just yesterday I was having my first little boy....it's so fun! Enjoy every minute!:)

Lep N Deb said...

Loved the family fotos. It has been a long time since I have seen everyone in your family. Congrats on your son! We just blessed Kyle's little girl, Amaya on Sunday. He is a cute daddy.