25 weeks and growing
Everybody keeps telling me that I'm small for how far along I am but I feel like I'm getting really big so I'm really sticking it out for you in this picture.
Mark made fun of me because I kept putting unnecessary decorations on them and the baby is just going to puke on them but I am my mothers daughter and I couldn't help it.

I had a really strong desire to sew the other day so I made burp pads. I haven't sewn in a really long time so they aren't the best but they were fun to make and I think they'll serve their purpose.
16 comments:
You look darling! Your burp pads are so cute!
I love you, but you make me sick! I bet you will never have to wear maternity clothes! Your burp pads are darling! Wish I could sew:)
You look so dang cute! 25 weeks? No way! Enjoy every minute of it! Love the burp cloths...
Your little belly looks so cute! Love the burp cloths too.
Wow, You are more than halfway there!
Ah, arching your back doesn't make you bigger.
you are such a cute little preggers girl!!
I agree, you are tiny! Your belly is so cute!
you sewed a lot better than I could have!! you are adorable and yes of course tiny, can't wait to see the week 39 pics
Your huge!!!! Are you going yo make the baby crib set too?
I am so excited for you guys! That is so fun that you are having a boy. The burp cloths are adorable. I would do the same thing.
Cute baby bump Jae! Are you agreeing on any names yet? I have an idea - you could name him Jark after both of you. Now that is one even Hollywood hasn't come up with. What do you think? Love the burpies!
You look so stinkin cute! Luv ya girly!
Jae! Congratulations. I am so excited! hope you are feeling good. He is going to be adorable...any names yet?
love ya. Em
Very cute baby belly! Hope you guys are doing good!
Jaelynne!!! Congrats!! I'm so excited for you. I was just thinking about you the other day and the conversations we used to have about being moms..and then Yvonne mentioned you were pregnant, so I had to see for myself. Those burp rags are darling..and who cares if they just get spit up on..so much more fun that way! Congrats again!!
Congradulations I hadn't heard! you look great prego... come #7 you just don't look that cute anymore but i will pretend I do ...miss you all here in MX!
Post a Comment