Putting our Crib Together!

We were so excited when our crib finally got here last weekend but then we had to figure out how to put it together.

Boys will be boys!

Mark's quite the handy man so even though it wasn't as easy as they said it was going to be he figured it out pretty fast.

Proof that I sorta helped! I mostly just sat on the floor and watched until Mark got the hard stuff done!

I don't have the rest of the room ready yet but
at least we got a crib.
Haha! Apparently this is what our baby boy is going to look like! I will be really surprised if he has blond hair!
A couple of weeks ago we took a trip to Estes Park to get out of the city for a day.


Going to the mountains is always a good
escape. It is so pretty up here even though it's cold.

I had to give a talk in church about a month ago and I told the audience that I was so excited that SPRING was finally here.... it has snowed every weekend sense that talk! I think I cursed us.

A lot of Elk! Need more Mountain Lion!

Mark really wanted to run through the herd and see if he could start a stampede. Don't worry I held him back! I told him that the Forest Ranger would probably throw him in jail.
10 comments:
Jae! Love the crib! Did you make your crib set? You're so stinkin cute! Love ya!
if you made that crib set, you are talented girl!! thanks for posting, i love seeing what you're up to. You're still tiny for being that far along, hope everything goes well.
Okay, I'm loving that crib and the bedding. I really, really, really wanted that bedding set, but convinced myself that I could make something just as cute for a whole lot cheaper... boy was I wrong! It was still super expensive and not nearly as cute! So good job! Love it!
And I loved all the pictures! Looking forward to more of the one that's pregnant :) Pregnant girls are really the cutest things ever! - even if they don't always feel cute :)
So cute!! Is the baby actually going to sleep in it?
Wow, it's beautiful! I'm really envious of the cold weather right now. It's so hot here! I am dying. Also, I love the crib. You guys are so much ahead of us for sure. We have the crib ready (of course, from Emi), but I haven't even started to put the bedding on yet. Poor boy... this one is going to be a little neglected. :(
Beautiful crib- where did you get it. You definitely got some of your Mom's designer talents. Thanks for the snow! Ha!
cute crib!!! i havent seen one like that anywhere. you look great! when is your due date? hope you are feeling well!
hey you are getting so close! we are way excited for you and mark. you will love being a mom. there is nothin like it. hope everything goes well with the delivery and post pics as soon as you can. we want to see how cute this baby is!!!
You look so cute pregnant! Me and John were following blogs and found yours. It is great to see how you are doing! Kassy and John Whetten
is baby here yet??
Post a Comment