Monday, June 8, 2009

Still No Baby

Well I figure Jae is too tired and anxious to post on here, so I might as well learn how. I will have to figure it out to put some pics up when the baby does decide to come anyway.
I know lots of people have wondered about the baby..... but we're still waiting! They will schedule to induce her if nothing has happened by our appointment Tuesday afternoon. They said he needs to be born before Saturday so we should have something happen by then.
We are doing good though, Jaelynne's mom is here with us and they are walking around the lake multiple times a day, eating spicy foods, cooking, jumping jacks & all kinds of other things that "we've heard" make her go into labor. I am studying for school and take National boards part 1 in July.
Mark

4 comments:

Janae said...

Glad to hear from you guys. I found your blog and told Tyrell. Good luck with bringing on labor! Can't wait to see pictures when the time comes. Believe me, children have a mind of their own, starting in the womb! Check out our blog whenever you get a chance.

Piper said...

I still can't believe your having a baby! I'm so excited for you--good luck with everything!

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

good to hear what's going on, hope everything goes well with the induction...

The Sweet Life of Us said...

hope your feeling good Jae! Good luck with the delivery i wish you guys all the best!