Friday, June 12, 2009

Kase debuts June 12th 2AM












Well finally some news from our family. This morning at 2Am Kase was born! Jaelynne did a great job and I have a new respect for all those who have given birth (even more so for those before the days of the epidural). We went in about 8am and he was just not wanting to come down, so they gave her some medicine to help loosen things up and then all of suddenKase decided he was ready. They took all the medicine out very quickly because she was having her own contractions that seemed to be sufficient. After some serious contractions she finally got the epidural and was able to relax for a few hours before the crazy final 2 hours of pushing. He weighs 8 lbs 1 oz and is about 20 in long. Here are a few pics:

10 comments:

Elena said...

Congratulations you guys! He is so cute!

The Sweet Life of Us said...

YAY!!! Congratulations! He is adorable!!!...I am so happy for you both...glad everything went well Jae :)

The Clawson's said...

Yeah! Congrats! He is adorable! 2 hours of pushing! wow! and I thought an hour was bad. We were all waiting last night wondering when we would hear! How fun!

Steph said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. I hope you recover well and enjoy this fun time!

Jan T. said...

Ooohhh he is darling! Love his name too! He's a big baby for such a little mama!:) Congratulations!!!

Jamie said...

congrats! I love those cute little chubby cheeks! Hope you are feeling ok and getting some sleep!

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

Congrats Jae and Mark!! You did it!! what a miracle, and what a cute name.

Teri said...

Hey guys, I found your blog from the Mackey's..Hope you don't mind me snooping. Just wanted to say congrats to you both! He is just adorable and I've heard that he has the cutest cheeks! Let me know how I can help you out!
Teri

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

Holy Hanna he is so cute and such a TANK!!! I wish we could be there to help and hold and see how things are going. Hope you are having a good time. Thanks for always helping us out!! You guys are great!

Rachel said...

Yay he is here! Congratulations!