Yesterday Kase was being such a stinker! I had the hardest time getting him to take a nap so he was really fussy because he was so tired. Well, by the end of the day I was really looking forward to Mark getting home because I needed a break. But of course when Mark gets home the little BACKSTABBER was so happy and Mark couldn't understand why I was having such a hard time with him. This is the conversation the two had:
Kase loves his Dad! And of course right after the little chat they had, he fell right to sleep. Oh yeah, FYI Mark and I always say "I need I beer!" when we've had a hard day. That's what the beer talk was all about. We should probably change that before we get in trouble.
Kase loves his Dad! And of course right after the little chat they had, he fell right to sleep. Oh yeah, FYI Mark and I always say "I need I beer!" when we've had a hard day. That's what the beer talk was all about. We should probably change that before we get in trouble.
7 comments:
driving you to drink, already?? :)oh my heck, i just laughed so hard! he's so cute!! i can't believe how fast they change.
It's even funnier the second time. I don't know if you can change from "I need a beer" it's not like you can say "I need a SoBe Lean", it just doesn't flow right.
he is a DOLL! I can't believe how much personality he has already!!
Your mom has shown this video to everyone that she can. Including all of the other grandkids! Those beer days happen alot!
That is so cute, Kase really is a talker!
My goodness gracious- He is a chunk!! I'm so excited you updated your blog. Yeah on passing boards!! That is one big accomplishment down. Wish we could be there to see you!
Such a cutie! Love the video - hilarious!
Post a Comment