Saturday, September 12, 2009

Three Month Chunk

Its hard to believe he is already three months. When will I fit back into my jeans?

We had a little photo shoot the other day with my cheap camera. It was a lot of fun.



Blue Eyes? I know! What the heck? I keep waiting for them to change but they keep getting bluer. I hope they stay.
I love his cheeks! Its hard not to bite them!
He is such a chunk! He makes me laugh so much. I'm so glad that I get to be his mom.


And yes he is sleeping through the night! Life is so much better!

12 comments:

Jan T. said...

He is a doll! And he sleeps through the night already...lucky you!:)

Hoss.Rose.MiniB said...

It's because you are such a laid back mommy!

He is so cute and I think the eyes are going to stay blue.

Chantel said...

I forget how close our kids are...Brecklynn is 2 months on Tuesday. He is so stink'n cute. I love the eyes!! And no worries about those jeans. You look amazing. I would have thought you were back to your pre-weight. I have yet to get into mine.....since I was pregnant with Cambree 3 1/2 years ago so you're already better than me.

Aubrey said...

he is absolutely adorable! I love the pic of the shoes, on your blog too!

Jim &Celinda said...

He is a living doll! I just want to kiss him or bite him. ha! I did that to Spencer when he was little and I bit too hard and he cried. I guess it's the vampire in me. No, it's they're soooo cute, I can hardly stand it my teeth hurt.

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

oh my goodness, you kissing his cheeks pic is my fav.

The Sweet Life of Us said...

he is so cute Jae! iam already wondering if i'll ever fit back into my jeans.

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

He is adorable! I wish I could squeeze those cheeks. Congrats on the sleeping through the night, that makes life a whole lot easier!

Aika said...

oh my goodness, I love his cheeks too! You did a good job with those pictures. They turned out so cute! Yes, I'm still thinking the same thing, when am I going to fit into my jeans. hahah... You're goal should be as long as I look better than Aika, and you already do!

Megan T. said...

He is adorable! Man I wish we lived closer to you guys so we could have play dates!

echolsfamily said...

He is so cute! LOVE those cheeks!! I can't believe he's already 3 months, it seems like I barely found out you had him. Congrats!

rindy said...

cute! love the one with him in his beanie! he just keeps getting cuter and cuter! and you look awesome, would never even know that you had a baby.... glad you are having so much fun!