Wednesday, October 21, 2009

oCtObEr

Sho Nuff.... He's 4 months!
Stats: 17 pounds and 26 inches (75%)
He's a fatty but adorable!

He loves his bumbo seat! This is him saying "ok, mom come get me im ready to get out".
Sittin in the saddle! Its in his genes it just comes natural.

Kase favorites:

talking gibberish to mom and dad
pulling hair
sucking on anything he can get his hands on
splashing in the bath
standing
laughing (video coming soon)
playing with his toys
eating (obviously)
watching "Yo Gabba Gabba"
going for stroller rides
fake coughing (to get mom to pay attention to him)
dancing to dads beat box (video coming soon)




Aunt Nicole Visits!
We don't get very many visitors so it was so much fun to have Nicole with us for a weekend. Kase loved her instantly and we are so glad that she took time to come and see us.
Road Trip to Cave of the Winds
Kase wasn't really sure how he felt about the dark cave but it was really fun to do something different.


Evening stroll around the lake
cool picture with geese flying in the background.

Kase getting ready for his first taste of rice cereal.

and he loved it!

7 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my heck he is so cute!! He is gonna be a looker for sure when he grows up! Hope you guys are doing good :]

The Clawson's said...

He is seriously SO cute! No, I'm not just saying that, He really is so precious. He has such kissable cheeks!

The Lamb's said...

I am having serious Kase-withdrawals after seeing these pics. So thanks alot. hahaha. JK, I had so much fun with you guys, you are such great hosts. Especially Kase, nothing makes a girl feel at home like barfing on her or pulling her hair. I can't believe he weighed 17 pounds!!! Awesome. Enjoy him every second, he's the sweetest, and it goes too fast. Love you guys!
Colee

Hoss.Rose.MiniB said...

He is definitely getting cuter everyday. Missed you two at the playoffs, you missed a great triple play! We have to hang out again before I pop...which I think could happen any second.

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

So nice to see Mark using the Bjorn- those are the bomb!!! Glad we got to see him when we stopped by, wished I would've chatted with ya! Enjoy them little- they get bigger too fast!

Megan T. said...

What an adorable family! We miss you guys and hope all is good in Colorado.

The Sweet Life of Us said...

he is ADORABLE Jae!!! Glad to see your doing well :)