Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas preparations

We are excited to go home for Kase's first Christmas with the family. He loves looking at the lights on the Christmas tree and wants to grab all the decorations. In preparation, we let him have some paper to see what he would do with it. We were just curious if he would know what to do and if we should even bother wrapping his presents or not. The results was pretty funny, he really likes to rip things apart apparently! This could be a bad sign of things to come when he starts to move around. When I was recording it I noticed the funny music that happened to be playing in the background.... funny coincidence. So here is our little "Grinch" getting ready for his first Christmas. Too bad he doesn't have any real presents to open for Christmas yet!

8 comments:

Hoss.Rose.MiniB said...

I think you should just give him a magazine for Christmas, throw in a couple card board boxes and you've got a party!

Randy and Jenni Bryce said...

AHHHH! I miss him like crazy! I can't wait until you guys get here. He is SO CUTE!

Megan T. said...

Oh I just want to sqeeze him! I hope we will get to see you guys over the break. Conner still loves to rip up paper.

Raelynn said...

would saturday just hurry up and get here already so i can see him in real life? i do appreciate your video updates tho, they are very entertaining!:) see you soon!!

Amy said...

I loved both video's, such a personality! Just a few more weeks and I'll finally get to meet Kase!

Anonymous said...

So what are you going to get him for Christmas??

Nate and Amy Sorensen said...

He is getting so cute! Are you guys going to be in Thatcher for Christmas? If so I NEED to see him! So cute!!

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

He is adorable and getting so big. Have fun with the fam! Yah- we wrapped one present and threw it under the tree, it still took Tatum about a week to find it a destroy it!