Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas and everything else!


It was so nice to get out of the cold weather and spend Christmas with our family.


Kase was fascinated with Santa. Luckily he is a pretty out going baby and will go to anybody.


Christmas Eve all the Palmer kids did the traditional nativity reenactment. Kase was a very squirmy baby Jesus.
Christmas Day

Kase was a natural. All that practicing paid off!


Kase and Grandma Palmer going for their daily walk.

Still lovin his food!


Conner and Kase

First Haircut!


Playing with Charlie Jae and Greysen.

Nobody can make Kase laugh like Greysen. They are six years apart but Kase thinks their best friends.


I can't wait to move closer so that he can hang out with his cousins all the time. He's going through withdraws. Apparently I'm not as entertaining as Charlie and Greysen.

Watching the snow storm going on outside in his new seat. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Palmer. He not only eats in it but he loves to sit in it and see what going on outside.

Mark is paranoid about brushing Kase's teeth right now. He's taking pediatric dentistry class this semester and every time he's in class I get a text message reminding me to brush Kase's teeth. He has four by the way (teeth) and two more coming in.

Love this kid!

7 comments:

The Sweet Life of Us said...

he is so cute jae! i cant believe how much charlie jae looks like you!

Hoss.Rose.MiniB said...

Charlie Jae looks so much like you! Kase of course looks like His Daddy. Ha I typed my comment before I read the previous one. Keep brushing those teeth!

Whitney and Michael said...

it was really good to see you guys for a short while. wish i could have stuck around to visit! you guys sure have a cute kid!

Raelynn said...

great pictures! you already know I think you have the funnest little boy in the whole world! :) miss you guys!

Amy said...

Love all the pictures! My favorite one is of Kase using the wrapping paper as a blanket!

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

k i love him too...SOO cute. I think it's so funny that Mark wants him to brush his teeth already!! such a dentist... Miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I knew someone in heaven switched babies on me. When you get a dark hair, black eyed baby we'll trade back.