Saturday, January 30, 2010

White Coat Ceremony

Mark getting his white coat! The white coat ceremony means that Mark can practice on real patients now. He saw his first patient Wednesday!

The Gap! Not the clothing store, this gap:

The gap between Kase's teeth is so funny yet so adorable! Maybe its only adorable to me because I'm his mom. This kid is pure entertainment! I don't think I have ever laughed so much in my life.

Video of Kase laughing and eating squash (his favorite). This is for the grandmas who don't get to see him very much.


The things I do to make Kase laugh. Its embarrassing but I can't help it.

8 comments:

Megan T. said...

Oh my gosh, I love him! I just want to squeeze him!

Raelynn said...

i think he got your laugh! :) so stinkin cute!

Kassy Whetten said...

What a cutie. I think about what people would say if they could see us trying to get our kids to laugh. If they were watching us they would think we were nuts...wait. Too late. We are nuts. :)

Aubrey said...

I love the gap! And the white coat looks totally natural :)

Aika said...

Yea!! Congrats on Mark! Holy cow, that's amazing that Kase has his two front teeth already out. Brenden still has 1 (finally!) and working on his second still. Kase is getting so big and so cute! I think we have the same taste in clothes because they have the same plaid shirt. Too funny!

Amy said...

Congrats Mark & Jae on the White Coat Ceremony... and on the cutest little Kase.

Anonymous said...

So blasted cute!! Congradulations on being that much closer to being done.

Skinners said...

Sorry, I stalk your blog sometimes. I just have to say it...he is so cute! I just want to squeeze him (Kase not Mark...just to clarify)!