Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Announcing...

Brady Denver Palmer

This huge, adorable boy was born April 4th at 10:20 pm.
Weight: 9 pounds 1 oz 
Height: 22 inches long.
And I thought Kase was a big baby at 8 lb 1 oz! I asked the Doctor if I should expect my next baby to weigh 10 pounds 1 oz and she said I should just make sure my next one is a girl and maybe she won't be as big! We'll see.
Grandma and Kase meet Brady for the for the first time! 

Kase was so excited to meet is baby brother!

The labor and delivery went so smooth. I am so grateful with how it all went. My doctors and nurses were awesome. I'm sad that I won't have the same doctors looking out for me if  we have more babies in the future.  

Brady or Kase?
Can you tell which one is Kase and which is Brady??? They look a lot a like I think. When they layed Brady on my stomach I thought he looked like Kase's twin.  Kase is top and Brady is bottom.
Grandma bought Kase new Sunday clothes for Easter. He was so excited to wear a tie to church, just like dad. He is growing up so fast!
my handsome boys!

Brady, 3 weeks old today!
So far Brady has been a real quiet and calm baby. He has brought such a good feeling into our home and we all love him so much. 
Future best buds!
Kase loves to talk and watch over Brady. He has been such a good big brother so far. And Brady loves when Kase gives him attention, he gets so excited!

This doesn't happen very often but I love when it does!

6 comments:

Megan T. said...

Oh my goodness! Brady is adorable and I am amazed that he came out of you! I love his chubby cheeks. Kase looks like a very proud older brother. They will be best friends. I love when Conner and Luke play together. It makes me so happy they have each other.

Travis and Britni said...

Congratulations! It's hard to imagine such a tiny mama could have such a big baby. He's beautiful. I'm so happy for you guys.

Parmelee said...

oh my gosh Jae! congrats! what cute little kiddos...I'm so glad that everything went smooth. I am also so sad that you are already gone, and I can't come help, or held that beautiful little baby! It's nice to see pictures of that little ball (well not so little). Hope you are doing well! miss ya!

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

SO CUTE! How is being back in AZ??

Amber said...

I love that Brady's middle name is Denver! So cute!!

Unknown said...


شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض

تركيب ستائر بالرياض