Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Girls Day Out

Waiting for the bus

Waiting for the subway
Time square
I wonder what they are talking about?




Break dancing for money!


14 comments:

Piper said...

Yay! It looks like you are having so much fun! I hope all is well. I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Aika said...

Wow! Looks like you girls are having so much fun. Those are some really cool pictures. I want to go to NY too!!!

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

it would have been way cooler if I could have come and shown you my breakdancin skills! (or lack of). Someday we'll get to go together hopefully!

Jan T. said...

what is my little beehive doing in NY?:) how are you!? i was so excited to see your blog after blog hoppin' like a mad lady through a bunch of mexico people! you look gorgeous and happy! enjoy the city life! love ya!

Raelynn said...

Ok, so I think about you and me wandering around a big city like NYC together, and it just makes me laugh! Super scary, yes!, but WAY entertaining for sure! :) Someday...

Anonymous said...

Greysen says that he wants to go too!

The Sweet Life of Us said...

Hey Jae!

Found your blog off of Jan's...it looks like you are having so much fun in NY! Keep in touch!

Em

Anonymous said...

How fun to be in New York! I am so glad you left a comment! Now I can see all of your fun adventures!

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

so you definitely need to update your blog sister!

Elena said...

Hey Jae, N.Y. ha? What an exciting way to spend the summer! Hope you guys are having a blast! Thanks for the comment it was great hearing from you!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness! I am so happy that you found our blog! I have not heard from you guys in so long! I am so glad that we can keep in touch now! How is life? You and Mark look like you are very happy and loving life. I can't believe you guys are in NY. That is such a fun adventure. We are in Las Vegas right now... and yes, we have a child...crazy. It's been so fun with a little girl. Keep us posted!

Suzanna H. said...

NEW YORK THEN DENVER!! Congrats! That sounds like loads of fun! I'm glad I finally looked you up on facebook!

Jo said...

I love that you are in New York. How is it? How is married life? I haven't talked to you in so long. How are things?
Jo Skinner

Jan T. said...

It's time for a new post Jae!:) Where are you? I keep checkin'in on you!:) I went to Mindy C.'s reception last night in SLC! It was so fun! Stacey R. was there...we were missing you!
Love ya!