
We made it through our first week! We have been really busy but we have had a lot of fun. We haven't been to see any of the sites yet but hopefully soon. Our apartment is in Fort Lee, NJ and we really like it. Its really spacious and nice. We have a swimming pool, workout gym and indoor basketball court . (its a rough life!)
2 comments:
yeah! you're back in the bloggin world. welcome back! looks like a beautiful place you live in! I'm so excited to come see you guys! Cute posts, keep em comin!
-Colee
What the heck? NY? Awesome! I don't know where I've been, but I thought you guys were moving to Colorado for some reason. How do you like the East Coast? I'm glad you two are happy and living your dreams! When you come to AZ for a visit let us know because we'd love to have you over! Pass on a "hi" to Mark for me.
Post a Comment