Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Walk to the grocery store


There is an overabundance of squirrels here





We are not homeless but we did steal our first grocery store cart!

Here we call them speed humps not speed bumps. Why? I'll let you know when I figure it out.

7 comments:

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

You had the courage to do something I just couldn't get the guts to do!! Grocery carts are such a wonderful thing.

J said...

Why the heck are they called speed humps? Haha. We hope you guys are doing great! It looks so beautiful and like SO much fun! We love the apartment too. Its comforting knowing it was you guys who lived there before us and not some crazies. Have fun in NY!

Scott said...

Jaelynne-
Hey! I found your blog! I didn't even know that you guys were moving:( For some reason, I thought that you were in the ward for another year but I guess I haven't been at the married ward for almost a year so that would explain why I didn't know this. I hope that you guys have a great time!

By the way, my husband works at Staples and I am totally offended that you stole one of their carts. Ok, I'm kidding...it's actually kind of funny.

Maran

Nate and Amy Sorensen said...

Wow, I am the worst cousin ever! I had no idea you guys were moving so far away! Congrats to Mark for getting into Dental School. Grandma Shawna told me that a while ago, but I haven't seen you guys in quite a while! And it looks like it will be even longer before we get to see you guys! I'm glad that everything is going well! FYI, I just entered the blogging world. Come check us out at thesorensencircus.blogspot.com
Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

Greysen says soot 'em. Can you tell who he has been hanging out with?

Morris said...

Hey Mark, This is Jacob Morris. I found your blog, and thought I would leave a quick comment to say hi! So you guys are in NY now...Me and Ashley are in Maryland. Congratulations on your graduation. Sounds like you guys are doing good. Our blog is below if you are interested. Talk to you later.

www.jakeandashleymorris.blogspot.com

Kara& Bert said...

Hey jae love your blog it made me smile and laugh about how you use to ask Bert and I if unfortunate looking people were a boy or a girl, when we see someone that we can't tell we say Jaelynne- so we don't offend these poor looking its, by asking is that a boy or a girl? You may be gone but your not forgotton ha ha!